- The fall of Nineveh, The first six books, by Edwin Atherstone, Baldwin and Cradock, London 1828.
- The fall of Nineveh. A poem by Edwin Atherstone. Second edition: dilligently corrected and otherwise improved. In two volumes, Longmans, Green, Reader and Dyer, London 1868.
- Israel in Egypt. A poem by Edwin Atherstone, Longman, Green, Longman and Roberts, London 1861.
- The last days of Herculaneum and Abradates and Panthea. Poems by Edwin Atherstone, Baldwin, Cradock and Joy, London 1821.
- Dramatic works of Edwin Atherstone. Edited by his daughter, Mary Elizabeth Atherstone, E. Stock, London 1888.
- The sea-kings in England: an historical romance of the time of Alfred by the Author of the "Fall of Niniveh", In Three Volumes, Robert Cadell, Edinburgh 1830.
- The handwriting on the wall, a story by Edwin Atherstone, In Three Volumes, Richard Bentley, London 1858.
- "Edwin Atherstone (1788-1872). Ayres, ed. 1917. The Reader's Dictionary of Authors". Arkiveret fra originalen 8. august 2016. Hentet 6. september 2016.
- Tha Fall of Nineveh