I have blocked your bot for 2 hours as it was spamming our recent changes. Please request a botflag at Wikipedia:Anmodning om botstatus. Thank you. --Hockeyindustrien 12. jan 2008, 00:45 (CET)
- You have now been blocked indefinitely.--Peter Andersen 12. jan 2008, 10:37 (CET)
- It is allowed to add interwiki's with a maxium of about 3 per minute. Indefinite block is something for vandals, not people who are contributing to the wiki. ParochiaanBot 12. jan 2008, 22:46 (CET)
- Says who? Why not just get a botflag? (Note: You can still post here while you are blocked.)--Peter Andersen 12. jan 2008, 23:04 (CET)
- Michiel1972 and/or ParochiaanBot, it isn't you who lay down the rules for bot operation on dawiki. Once you have the bot flag, you may follow any general server load rules laid out by the server administrators. Until then you clutter up our recent changes list and will have to follow our advice. Moreover, a bot needs to be identifiable as such from either its name or user page, hence don't use the same account for both bot edits and user edits.
- It isn't difficult to get a bot flag here on dawiki, and you (Michiel1972) have by far exceeded the requirements. If you (Michiel1972) promise to refrain from any more bot runs without the bot flag, you can probably have Peter Andersen remove the block again.
- - Kåre Thor Olsen (Kaare) 13. jan 2008, 00:28 (CET)
- You are now unblocked, but before you start editing again please ask for approval of your bot. --Peter Andersen 14. jan 2008, 17:56 (CET)